>> Competition festivals in Europe
>> Autumn Fairy Tale
Venues: Peschany/ Bratiskava(Slovak) -Teplice/Prague (the Czech Republic), Berlin (Germany)
competitive concert at the theater in Slovakia
competitive concert at the theater in Teplice
Gala concert in Prague
Solo concert in Prague or Teplice
Gala concert in Berlin
International competitions: Fashion theatre , Musical theatre, Puppet Theatre, Folk theatre and Drama theatre with musical and choreographic elements.
Prague-best city for choral festivals. Festivals IYF offer Best
CONDITIONS for Fashion theatre , Musical theatre, Puppet Theatre, Folk theatre and Drama theatre with musical and choreographic elements.:
Gala concert on the professional stage the most famous theaters.
solo concert on the stages of theaters nomination.
Festivals IYF – friendly meetings, workshops in the theaters Prague , the opportunity to fulfill a joint work with the artist , that are known throughout the world.
The final concert of the festival will become a vivid closing of this grand event because of the final when groups from different countrys will presents together.
The provider of the contest is a festival competitive organization International Youth Forum (IYF Czech ), production center International Youth Forum (Great Britain), the theaters Teplice and Prague , City Hall Prague and the city Hall of Teplice , Ústí nad Labem region and European Parliament
Why is it worth participating in this contest
• it is one of the biggest contests in different nominations;
• impressive opening and closing ceremonies;
• the system of evaluation which guarantees the highest quality of judging;
• trainings, master-classes, round tables with the leading specialists and tutors in different nominations ;
• joint performance in the Gala concert on the professional stage on the most famous theaters
• choice of excursion programs included in the price;
• full board or half board (buffet: breakfast, lunch, dinner + drinks);
• official international numbered certificates with the results ;
• team heads and sponsors are given personalized thank-you letters on the official numbered letterhead of the Czech region ;
• each groups is given a personalized certificate for its contribution into the cultural international progress in the form of engraving on a special base;
• possibility of solo performances;
• possible participation in competitions and gala concerts in one, two or three European countries;
• selection of programs from Eur 60 to 222 Eur depends on the choice of the team
• master classes will be held by one of the most outstanding conductors
All our programs consist of two parts:
The event is held for popularization of theatre art developing of artistic connections among theatres groups from different cities and countries, for broadening repertoire , creating new professional contacts and experience interexchange.
1. Participation in the competition and festival
2. Participation without competing in the competition in the framework of the festival program *.
* For the theatres who don’t want to participate in the competitive program, but wish to participate in the festival are provided with joint rehearsals, workshops and master classes, where they receive advice and an official certificate from the renowned international experts during a brief discussion in an open and friendly atmosphere.
For all nomination
Celebrate with us the Spring Festival holiday in countries such as Slovakia, Austria, Italy, Czech Republic and Germany, which offers a wide range of colours of nature: red roses and tulips, orange gerberas, yellow mimosa, soft green lawns, parks, blue orchids, pink and white apple, magnolia, etc … ..
The uniqueness of the festival “Holiday of Spring” and “Blossoming Bohemia” lies in the fact that they collect the most artistic representative of various categories from around the world. Participants in the International Youth Forum festivals expand artistic possibilities of contemporary art in all its forms, thus influencing and creating artistic youth at the global level.
The jury is composed of famous personalities from different generations
12 years are the International Youth Forum festivals, known for its expert panel that advises, makes recommendations and helps group leaders from various countries.
The culmination of the competition is a competition concert, in which the jury selects the best numbers. On this day, participants have the opportunity to show in the best light on the theatre scene of the House of Culture in Teplice, or Maskaron theatre with a professional finish, professional lighting and sound system.
The main event of the festival is gala concert, which takes place on one of the best scenes in Prague – Prague Congress Centre, or Hybernia Theatre. Gala concert is completed by a common anthem and accompanied by fireworks.
Precious gifts of the festival – a unique vases of Bohemian glass engraved with golden angel – symbol of festival.
Festivals “Autumn Fairy Tale” and “The Winter Fairy Tale” “Holiday of Spring” and “Blossoming Bohemia”are closed by concert of laureates in Berlin, where eager audiences welcomes the winners of the International Youth Forum.
In addition, valuable gifts and diplomas with the logos of the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic, Ústí nad Labem region, Teplice spa resort and City Hall. Prague, group leaders receive thank the jury and grants from the organizers.
Part of the entertainment and cultural program of the International Youth Forum are three main cities – Vienna, Prague and Berlin, which are beautiful in all seasons.
“Winter Fairy Tale” and “Autumn Fairy Tale” “Holiday of Spring” and “Blossoming Bohemia”– knowledge of different cultures in all its forms, both on stage and in the architecture and history of the most famous parts of Europe, such as Marie-Theresien Platz, Vienna Opera, Astronomical Clock and St. Vitus Berlin Reichstag.
Thermal aqua park in Decin and Berlin Tropical Islands provide good weather and a festive mood throughout the year.